Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-18 Origin: Site
Operation instructions for launching and boarding life raft
1. Unplug the safety pin on the raft frame, and manually open the manual release device of the hydrostatic pressure releaser (unlock the automatic inflation system).
2. Untie the cable tied to the automatic release device.
3. Untie the fixed rope and move the life raft to the launching place.
4. Tie the automatic inflation rope and the bow rope to the hull and throw the life raft into the sea.
5. Pull the inflated life raft closer to the big ship and board the life raft.
6. Cut the first cable with the cutter on the raft, and quickly sail away from the ship with oars and sea anchors.
There are two righting ropes at the bottom of the life raft that occasionally capsize after the launch. As long as one person pulls one side with the carbon dioxide bottle downwind, the person climbs to the bottom of the raft and stands on the side of the floating tire with the carbon dioxide bottle. The life raft can be turned over by holding the righting rope with both hands and leaning back.