Views: 22 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-28 Origin: Site
1) Rinse in fresh warm water with a mild detergent only after use.
2) Don’t machine wash, dry clean and use stain removers.
3) Drip dry away from direct heat. Store in dry conditions at 0℃～+35℃, and relative humidity of 85% or less and should not be compressed.
4) The CO2 content and jacket shall be checked each year by an approved service company.
5) More frequently if in heavy use.
6) Entire lifejacket should be checked very 3 years.
7) Please note the CO2 cylinder and water soluble pill is one- off use.
8) After use should be replaced immediately.
1. webbing 2. adjustable buckle 3. automatic inflation device (frontal air chamber)
4. cylinder with 33g CO2 (frontal air chamber) 5. coat
6. frontal and hinder air chamber 7. oral inflation tube (hinder air chamber)
8. oral inflation tube (frontal air chamber) 9. position light (frontal air chamber)
10. whistle (frontal air chamber) 11. buckle (on coat)
12. cylinder with 33g CO2 (hinder air chamber)
13. manual inflation device (hinder air chamber) 14. buckle (webbing) 15. D ring
16. manual cord 17. lifting loop